Accueil / Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lundi 20 octobre 2008

Douce Folie - Tell me why...

Tell me why

Tell me why
I'm just a dragonfly
and you a gentleman?

Mad I am...

I'm in love with a Frenchman
but I'm just a dragonfly
I would to be a butterfly
Certainly not a horse-fly
Or one big housefly
I'm just a small dragonfly ...

In love with a Frenchman
If love is humane
I would be a human
And why not an unmarried woman
But certainly not a man

Because...

My lover is a gentleman
A beautiful Frenchman
Not a nobleman
Or a creepy old man

And even if he could fly...
Not like a spaceman
But like a dragonfly...
I'm sure... he's my talisman.


Poème © Liz - 20/Octobre/2008

5 commentaires:

  1. j'aime beaucoup, très romantique,huhu

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui, c'est très bon. J'aime beaucoup également. Je viens juste de découvrir ton blog, et j'ai déjà hâte de voir ton site !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh jolie et rythmé!! bravo!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. "Gavroche et Spleen Bucolique" -> Merci pour ton message et bienvenue à bord.

    "Gaëlle" -> Merci miss!

    RépondreSupprimer